Many people believe they are eligible for ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility. However, this is not always the case. It is important to know what you need in order to qualify for ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility so that you can make an informed decision about your options. This blog post will discuss ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility and how it may be able to help those who have been denied a credit card from their bank or other lenders due to poor credit history or low income.
ADCB Personal Loan Top Up Eligibility
ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility is a term that has been used by many people, but there are still some who don’t know what it means. So, if you’re one of those people then this article might help you out! ADCB stands for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and they offer a personal loan as an option to their customers.
The requirements for ADCB’s personal loan top up eligibility are simple: be at least 21 years old with valid identification, have an ADCB account in good standing, have a salary from your employer or self-employed income at least TWICE the amount of the proposed ADCB personal loan top up the sum and own a UAE residency card.
How to become eligible for ADCB personal loan top-up?
ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility is a process that allows you to increase the amount of money available in your ADCB personal loan account. With this, you can pay off outstanding balances on your ADCB credit card or ADCB loans.
Some people are eligible for an ADCB personal loan top-up when they have an ADCB debit card and good credit history. For others, it is possible with having a savings account at ADCB. Unfortunately, if you do not meet either of these requirements then it may not be possible to get an ADCB personal loan top-up.
What should I do to become eligible for ADCB personal loan top-up?
To top up your ADCB personal loan, you need to be an ADCB account holder and have a minimum of $100 available in your ADCB savings or ADCB investment account.
- Your ADCB balance should be at least $2,000 and the carryover amount should not exceed 75% of the total balance in your ADCB savings or ADCB investment account.
- The maximum top-up amount is equivalent to 50% of the outstanding balance on your existing loan.
Also read: List of ADCB Branches and ATMs in Dubai
ADCB Personal Loan Top Up Eligibility: What to Know?
What is a personal loan top-up?
A personal loan top-up is when you take out another personal loan on top of the original one that is already in place. This can be done to pay off your old debt or to purchase a big-ticket item.
Similarly, a personal loan top-up is a great option for individuals who have a loan taken out already and need to borrow more money. The top-up increases the amount of your initial personal loan. Also, you can use the new funds for any purpose.
Personal loans are typically taken for purchasing large purchases, consolidating debt, or paying off high-interest credit cards. A personal loan top-up is a financial tool that allows an individual to borrow additional funds over and above the amount originally borrowed.
What are the benefits of taking a personal loan top-up?
Following are the major benefits of personal loan top-up:
- No need to wait for the next paycheck cycle. The extra cash can be deposited directly into an account of choice
- A personal loan top-up is a quick and efficient solution to short-term cash needs.
- Also, the same loan can be used for more than a one-time top-up.
The process of taking a personal loan top-up is similar to the process of applying for a new personal loan. In order to qualify, you must have an existing personal loan with the bank.
What is the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility?
The requirements for a personal loan top-up are that you must have an active bank account with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and be 21 years or older. You also need to qualify by having an existing personal loan from the bank. There’s no minimum salary requirement, but the minimum net worth is AED 500,000. Applicants with an active personal loan or home finance loans are eligible to take a top-up loan of 50% on the existing outstanding balance.
The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank has the following requirements for the personal loan top-up:
Requirements for Personal Loan Top-Up:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- UAE national (or spouse).
- Must have an active bank account with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
- Applicants should be employed and eligible to receive salary credit.
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 4000 or equivalent.
- The minimum net worth of AED 500,000 (valid for UAE nationals only).
What is the ADCB Personal Loan top-up rate?
The following is the Personal Loan Top-Up Rate at ADCB:
- Applicants with an active personal loan or home finance loans are eligible to take a top-up loan of 50% on the existing outstanding balance.
- Applicants who qualify for a top-up personal loan will enjoy the same benefits as their existing personal loan or home finance loans, such as a 0% interest rate for 24 months.
- Applicants with an active personal loan will enjoy a special top-up interest rate of AED 20.00 per annum for 24 months.
- Applicants with an active home finance loan will enjoy a special top-up interest rate of AED 25.00 per annum for 24 months if they already have an existing personal loan from the bank or another financial institution in their name.
- The maximum loan amount is AED 50,000.
For more information about the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility or to apply online, visit the ADCB website or call them on ADCB customer care today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Do you need to borrow more money from ADCB personal loan? If so, then you will want to make sure that your ADCB personal loan eligibility is high enough.
ADCB offers personal loans with low-interest rates and the ability to unlock additional funds by topping up your existing balance.
Und0ubtedly, top-up eligibility has never been easier. Apply for ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility in just minutes by filling the ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility form. You can also apply for ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility online or over the phone if you prefer.
The ADCB personal loan top-up eligibility is available to individuals who are employed, self-employed, retired, or on pension with a minimum income of AED 4000 monthly and have an existing ADCB current account in good standing for at least one year before applying additional services such as additional loans. If you meet these requirements then fill out the application form today!
How can ADCB personal loans help me?
You can consider taking ADCB personal loan for one of the following reasons:
- If you need to start a business or expand the existing one.
- In case your child is going to study at university and you do not have enough money to pay for their tuition fees, consider ADCB education loans.
- If you have debts, but you are unable to repay them because of your low salary or unemployment.
- You want to make some renovations to your home.
- If you need to buy a new car or any other expensive property.
- In case you want to make an investment in order to gain more money in the future.
Where can I find the ADCB branches for taking the services about the personal loans?
Fortunately, ADCB is located everywhere across the UAE, from Dubai to Sharjah and from Fujeirah to Al-Ain, it is everywhere. You can easily find them nearby. Some popular branches include ADCB business bay branch, Rigga branch, Jumeirah branch & more.