The Al Rostamani International Exchange is a UAE-based company that operates in the foreign exchange and money transfer industry. The company was established in 1939 and it has over 30 branches throughout the country. It provides services to both businesses and individuals for their financial needs, including currency exchange, remittance, travel financing, investment banking services, trade finance facilities as well as other products.
Al Rostamani International Exchange is popular in UAE mainly for the International remittance and currency exchange service they provide at very competitive and reasonable rates.
It is Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE’s goal to increase its customer base by providing them with the best service possible. Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE offers currency exchange services, cheque cashing, and more. They are committed to delivering an efficient experience for all of their customers.
Why should I choose Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE?
You should choose Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE because they have been in business for over 50 years and is a trusted name when it comes to the exchange of currency. They offer competitive exchange rates and also have a wide variety of currencies to choose from. Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE is also centrally located in Dubai and is easily accessible to a large number of customers.
To get more information on all the services Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE offers, please visit their website or contact them at +97143521111.
You should choose Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE because:
- They have been in business for over 50 years.
- They are a trusted name when it comes to the exchange of currency.
- Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE offers competitive exchange rates.
- They have a wide variety of currencies to choose from.
- Al Rostamani International Exchange UAE is centrally located, easy to access.
- They offer more services than most other currency exchanges in Dubai.
Product And Services Offered By Al Rostamani Exchange
Al Rostamani International Exchange has been doing business for over three decades. They help do cross-border remittances and foreign exchange.
At Al Rostamani International Exchange, they offer their valued individual customers comprehensive financial services. They provide a “Tailored” wide range of remittance alternatives, money transfers, and payments in a timely, secure, and inexpensive manner to meet the demands of each customer.
You can enjoy the following services at Al Rostamani International Exchange:
- Retail Services
- Payroll Solutions
- Digital / Online Strategy
- Corporate Remittances
1. Retail Services
- Currency Exchange: You can exchange all major currencies at reasonable rates at Al Rostamani International Exchange.
- Remittances: If you are from another country and work in UAE, then you can send money to your family or friends by using Al Rostamani International exchange’s remittance service. You can transfer money to a bank account fast and easily. Payments can be made on the spot. They can also be paid by ID.
- Instant Money Transfer: You can transfer money to all local and International banks from Al Rostamani International Exchange. they have partnerships with global rapid money transfers including MoneyGram, Express Money, RIA, and more. you can send & receive money immediately in the blink of an eye.
- AED Account Transfer: With any bank in the UAE, you can get a credit to your AED account.
- Credit Card Payment: They take payment by credit cards from all banks in the UAE.
- Ancillary Services: Al Rostamani International Exchange provide a wide range of financial services designed to meet customers’ essential daily money needs, including National Bonds-related services, PAN card services for Indian expatriates, Investment schemes for Filipino clients, and other international mobile top-up and eWallet top-up.
2. Payroll Solutions
- Wages Protection System, Salary processing: The Al Rostamani International Exchange is a WPS licensed by The Central Bank of UAE to provide all WPS-related services to businesses in the UAE. They provide a comprehensive one-stop-shop for all your regular payroll needs utilizing a secure and efficient WPT System that meets Central Bank and Ministry of Labor standards.
- Non-WPS / Free Zone Companies Salary Processing: The Al Rostamani International Exchange is a licensed agent and may handle pay for all of the UAE’s Free Zone businesses, such as
- Dubai Air Port Free Zone -Dubai.
- Hamariya Free Zone -Sharjah.
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone -Sharjah.
- Ras AL Khaima Economic Zone.
- Ras Al Khaima Investment Zone.
Features of Rpay:
- Send Salary Information File to Central Bank of UAE and Ministry of Labor through internal Systems in a seamless manner.
- Within an hour of the end of the month, salaries will be credited and paid.
- Bank Accounts- salaries may be credited to any UAE bank account instantly.
- Salaries of the crew’s, seamen’s, offshore workers, and other foreign employees’ home country remittances
- Each client will get a dedicated WPS Relationship manager to assist them.
- Deployment of own Al Rostamani International Exchange ATMs in major labor camps.
- Cultural activities at labor camps and offices on special occasions
- Customer Support Call Center.
- Deposit of funds in any Al Rostamani International Exchange Branches in the UAE
3. Digital / Online Strategy
Al Rostamani International Exchange has a clear plan to focus on making the customer experience substantially better.
Their main strategy focuses on 4 main features:
- Feel safe – You are secure thanks to our most recent technology and secure software.
- Easy to use – It’s simple to set up and use, and you’ll always have help.
- Stay in control – Keep track of current exchange rates, transfers, and payments.
- Save time – There are no queues and only a few hours open for walk-in customers. With their digital channels, you may make your transfers and payments at any time and place.
The new mobile application services of Al Rostamani International Exchange were successfully launched to provide its valued clients with convenient access to their services and products. To ensure that all of your requirements are met, more state-of-the-art channels will be introduced soon.
4. Corporate Remittances
It’s time to rethink your money transfers. If you haven’t thought of saving while remitting, now is the time to do so because you have a more cost-effective method for doing business.
The Al Rostamani International Exchange is a company that helps companies with money. They specialize in fund transfers and currency exchange. Companies get the most competitive rates for money exchange, and they provide many services to make it easier for companies to use their services. Using Al Rostamani International Exchange will help your company make more money!
By using the Corporate remittance service of Al Rostamani International Exchange you can enjoy a variety of advantages that most financial institutions do not provide. Their specialized and custom-tailored services come to your home, and one-time documentation makes it even more convenient. They work the same hours as yours so that They can always aim to take your company further and assist you in making it more.
Services they offer under corporate remittance
The ARIE exchange operates a global money transfer network of over 80 correspondents banks. Exchange rates provided by ARIE through their branches in Dubai/UAE ensure you receive the best value for your money. ARIE provides due date adherence via membership in SWIFT, assuring that your supply’s payments arrive on time.
- FORWARD CONTRACTS
It protects your money against currency fluctuations by allowing you to secure and book international payments ahead of time. Al Rostamani International Exchange allows you to pick different maturity dates so that the contract’s expiration will not impact your payment.
Another advantage of entering into a forward contract is that it helps your company’s bottom line by lowering operational expenses on future transactions.
- FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS
You can get money from the UAE into your bank account in a different currency. You do this with Al Rostamani International Exchange remittance services. They have the best rate for exchanging money in Dubai.
- SALARY REMITTANCE FOR EMPLOYEES
Corporates who are using Al Rostamani International Exchange corporate remittance services can transfer employees’ salaries to their accounts overseas Easily.